Everybodies Hometown...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My new first post

As you will see, there have been a few changes here at MisAdventuras de Carlos. Most notiably in true MisAdventuras fashion, I thought I was updating the blog template, but in fact I deleted it (IT WAS IN SPANISH PEOPLE!!!).

Can we all have a moment of silence for those 198 articles that just went down the drain.....



Alright, now that that is done we can get down to business. I will have the blog back to normal ASAP as far as links, counters and the all important ¨donation¨ button. Time to get to work....

5 Comments:

Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

further proof that we might need to up our contributions so that Carlos may entertain the idea of "private" espanol lessons with Conchita?....Not to mention I fear what you may do to some poor pueblo's schoolhouse web network now....

this is nothing short of a major (mis)adventura de Carlos.

7:08 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

on second thought.....a brilliant ploy Carlos....es muy espactacular!!!

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

PinF,

To answer your question from my previous blog, you know, the one I just deleted, I´m embarrassed to admit I didn´t bring any hoop nets.

But as I write this, I´m feeling the need to drown my sorrows with B&R and Cerveza over the few good articles I did have. Funny I´ve been thinking lately if there was a way to save the whole blog....to bad I didn´t act on that thought soon enough.

Still, we all die someday, those blogs just a bit sooner. Misadventures will live on.

7:27 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

you could try using wayback.com...or alexa and then cut, copy & paste or you could say f#@k it......forward ever, backward never Carlos.....we all know the great articles....we're looking forward to new ones anyway....Carlos u couldn't rest on your laurels anyway, this will ensure you won't. Get writing hombre.

7:52 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Nice work on recovery I'm almost moved to make a donation out of sheer sympathy, though i suspect i'll wait until things are much more dire and I'm alerted of your impending transfer to Limon Territorial prison.....

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home