Everybodies Hometown...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Coming to you live from Cahuita, CR

OK, so the blog is about back to normal. At least it looks the same just without all the postings. But who really goes back and reads them anyway? I admit it would have been nice to save them. Some of them were pretty good and maybe they would have made it into my coffee table book someday.

And then again maybe not.

As PinF said in the comments, always forward.

I just canĀ“t stand looking at the empty right side of my blog....I guess that alone will force me to write!

Tomorrow I will figure out how to plug my laptop into the network and upload a picture or two. Chuck has 25 computers in the computer center, and 1 single 56K dial-up phone line. I thought my mom had a slow connection......

1 Comments:

Blogger cns said...

OH NO!
sorry about your blog chuck

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home