Everybodies Hometown...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Gregg!

I would like to wish my really good friend Gregg (aka Hari) a very happy birthday! Remember, from now on - I will always be younger than you!

So to Hari who is the biggest music lover I know, and PinF who is the second, and Tedman who is the third, and everyone else filling in behind....I present you the following;


www.wolfgangsvault.com (check out the concert vault)

And then proceed directly to the link below...

http://radio.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=radio&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.topdownloads.net%2Fsoftware%2Fview.php%3Fid%3D34599


for those of you who already know about this - shame on you for not sharing! Otherwise, Merry Christmas to you all from the MisAdventures of Chuck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chuck,

I hope your surprise birthday party is going well you old man. Sorry I couldn't attend, but I'll be there for the 50th.

11:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't Sophie a musician? I HAVE a Fender and I actually play it. My dad PinF has an acoustic {not a fender] nd he never plays it. You are incredible! first you don't add a link to my blog, Then you don't include me as a musician? NOW I'M REALLY GOING TO DELINK YOU FROM SOPHIE'S WORLD! HAPPY 100TH!

10:28 AM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

Now Sophie is really mad at you!
Do the Fresca and add her link :)

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home