Everybodies Hometown...

Friday, February 09, 2007

Big Brother

Well in trying to log into Blogger this morning, I was finally forced to switch to the new Blogger. I was instantly greated at the Dashboard by all sorts of bells and whistles and proceeded to faint.

I'm ok now.


In other news, had my Internet been working this past week, I would have filled the e-waves of space with one of those crappy "filler" blogs I post once in awhile. It would have talked about how much I hate the TV show Entertainment Tonight.

Don't watch it you say? Well I don't. But I'm still forced to see what will be on that nights show during the 17 commercial breaks they have, while I watch the news, and every night it's another Anna Nicole story!

I would have blogged about how sick I am of it, and that the best thing for everyone, ANS included would be to just go off and die. There will be no graceful end for Anna.

Hmmm. Simple Celestine Prophecy coinicidence or Magic MoC working the undercurrents of the 7th dimension?

You decide.


And had my Internet been working earlier this week I certainly would have blogged about the latest goings on in space, or at least at everyone's favorite space agency - NASA.

You know, at one time MoC had thoughts of becoming an astronaut. That's right. Back when I was in college.

You see the first step in becoming an astronaut is usually to be a physics major and MoC was a physics major. (you didn't know that about MoC did you?)

The second step to becoming an astronaut is to be a good physics major, and well, that ended MoC's career as an astronaut.

In order to set the Humboldt State record for most intramural champioinships won in a 5 year span, I had to make some sacrifices....and going to the library was one of them. I have no regrets.

Back to NASA...oh what the hell, why bother. All the diaper jokes have already been made and I only really wanted to make the joke about myself anyway.

Chuckster out.

PS - In honor of NASA we will do a count down to my first post with the new blogger. I hope to see you again after liftoff.

T-minus 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...PUBLISH

3 Comments:

Blogger akjn westside said...

Your wish backfired...ANS has now saturated everything. The girl was flawed and tragic, but above all, she was captivating, and our generation's Marilyn.

New blogger isn't bad-I switched a few days ago, but I admit I was nervous.

Sorry your astronaut dreams were dashed...comfort in the fact that you are kind of "out there" anyway.

Stay warm.

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Marilyn was captivating, talented, tragic and yes...flawed.

Anne Nicole was white trash and proof that you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to take some magic mushrooms and pretend I'm a spaceman...

2:01 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

How is the spore gardening going? I am willing to test them, after you, of course!

10:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home