Everybodies Hometown...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday morning reading

Here at MisAdventures of Chuck, I've had my interns scouring the Internet to find all the interesting stories so you won't have to! So as you drink your Sunday morning coffee and browse over here for some reading, kindly allow me to redirect you to any one or all of the following.

Enjoy.

To see what happens when big egos get in bed together, go here:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/02/11/news/letter.php


Or, if you want to find out why it might be a good time to buy a boat, or if you're Hari, build and ark, go here:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/02/02/news/climate.php


Lastly, have you ever been to Mt Everest base camp? No? I'm surprised. But I bet you've seen pictures - the place is littered with debris, which is just a polite way of saying garbage. Oxygen tanks mostly, a few dead bodies here and there higher up on the mountain and misc other stuff. It gets taken, but never removed.

Actually, you may not have seen the pictures. Even though they are out there, they probably aren't published as much as others, because who wants to picture Mt Everest as a dump?

Turns out space is the same way.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/02/06/healthscience/web.0206space.php

We humans spend most of the day talking shit, a bit of the day leaving piles of it behind in the toilet, and apparently everywhere else we go as well...

Cheers and happy reading!

MoC

5 Comments:

Blogger cns said...

chuck did u see the police last night?
did u see sting's muscles?

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Yes I saw the Police, then I turned off the grammys.

No, I didn't notice any muscles on Sting?

10:17 AM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

Sting looked GOOD! I liked his choice of shirt-the black wife beater showed off those arms...I think he mist tans, though.

2:03 PM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

Chuck, what are they putting in your coffee up there, man?

2:09 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

I gave up drinking coffee...

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home