Everybodies Hometown...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mi casa es su casa.....



I'll admit it's a bit of a fix'er up'er. It is for sale, I suspect it's quite cheap? It happens to be missing the screens on the front and on the north side. Well, actually it's missing the screens all around but surprisingly, the bugs aren't that bad here! The foundation's a bit shaky as is the roof...all it needs is a little TLC!

But on a positive note it's only 150' from the beach!

Even better it's right across the street from my house. In fact, you would have a nice view of the Caribbean if my house weren't in the way.

So when you get tired of working come on over and rest a spell in my hammock.


6 Comments:

Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

sold.

9:02 AM

 
Blogger cns said...

chuck
i just visited your paypal account
get that cross-eyed cat some food
cnn

12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me. I had so many jokes spilling out of my finger tips as I checked out your "neighbors" house, but WHAM you turned the tables and now I'm speechless. NICE CRIB!

Forget the food get that cat some corrective glasses. You have such good luck with cats, if it doesn't have 20 somethin' toes it's cross-eyed.

4:13 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

HAHAHA Hari - at least you can admit it. I thought it was one, nice layout myself, because I can just imagine some of the jokes that would have been forthcoming had I pretended that first place was where we were going.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

On the other hand, maybe I could have worked the before and after photo scam, like I've been hard at work pounding nails since I got here.....(no one would belive it anyway)

4:26 PM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

Forget pounding nails and get to pounding the sveedish nannies!

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home