Everybodies Hometown...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Xanthohumol and a Happy New Year

We here at MoC want to wish each and everyone one of you out there a happy new year and encourage each and everyone of you to get your RDA of xanthohumol (and considering what day it is, it shouldn't be a problem!)

What is xanthohumol you say?

"MoC, what is xanthohumol?"

Well done.

Xanthohumol is an effective cancer fighting agent, having shown in tests to kill breast, colon, ovarian and prostate cancers!

WOW! That's good news. (Especially for me, now that I'm over fourty!)

"But I've never heard of it, where do I find it?"


Ha ha ha ha....that's the beauty - YOU FIND IT IN BEER!

That's right, beer cures cancer. You heard it here first. So I recommend we all close out the year, start off the new year, with a big dose of xanthohumol!

Who's with me?

Slaunche.

Cheers.

Proost.

Na zdorovia.

Salud.

Banzai!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck buddy,glad to see ya still hanging about!
Will check back in another #months!!! ha!

later,
O o
J
~~~

2:32 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

Yassou!
Skoal!

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home