Everybodies Hometown...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

2006 - a year in review

I can pretty much summarize my 2006 as follows:

Early Jan - mid March = did nothing in Costa Rica.
Mid March = got drunk for St Paddy's Day
April - August = did nothing at Plows
Sept - early Dec = actually worked in Vermont
Mid December = got drunk for my birthday
Present = Unemployed

Maybe I should send that out as my new resume and see what offers come in?

Maybe I should try a little harder to find something to do in 2007?

Maybe 2007 will be perfect if I can just not duplicate that bad spot I hit in Sept!

8 Comments:

Blogger PokerPro said...

I know it doesn't look like much now, but intercontinental travel and ethnic pride are two big selling points that future employers are going to be looking for in 2007!

12:38 PM

 
Blogger cns said...

what color is your parachute?

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

You only need a parachute if your are jumping out of a plane, silly.

2:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually Chuck I find a parachute to come in quite handy while I'm out driving a top fuel dragster
or base jumping from the Sears tower
or participating in Mr. Hill's gym class
or re-enacting DB Cooper's getaway (I guess that "falls" under jumping from a plane)
or throwing GI Joe off the roof.


You know I might have just put together a nice little list of things for you to do in '07. Good luck with the Mr. Hill part, he's probably dead.

11:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to hell with the chute---i got plans for you Beebe. I'm rewriting Steinbeck's classic--"Travels with Charlie"....you know what you gotta do...so do it.....2007 is our touring year....Toyota Must Go!

9:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget the parachutes just get a pairofclutes

10:14 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

A "pairofclutes"....that's classic. I don't know if I could handle more than 1!


I'm working on the idea of getting rid of the Toyota, it's just taking me a bit of time to come to grips with it. All I really need to do, is take it on some heavy duty off road run to make me feel like it's fulfilled it potential. Once I've done that, it should be no problem.

Maybe I drive it up Mt Mansfield instead of Battling Betty?

10:45 AM

 
Blogger d.K. said...

looks like early Jan - mid March, you had it about right...

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home