Everybodies Hometown...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

"Listen up fat-asses"

Mean Chuck here, stepping in for MoC, with a public service announcement -

Because I know that all of you need to lose a few pounds, and it's not open for discussion - you do, I'm going to let you in on my little secret...The Polar Heart Rate Monitor (see above).

Now I know that all of you prefer to go through life as the autonomous robots that you are, but should you decide to get off your fat-asses and exercise - this is a must have.

Let me repeat that, with capitalization for emphasis - THIS IS A MUST HAVE!

And really, even if you don't want to exercise, this is still a must have for weight loss.

It's a simple equation, burn more calories than you consume and you lose weight. How do you know if you are burning more calories than you consume, when you don't know how many calories you consume or how many calories you burn? And again, it's not open for discussion - you don't.

This will at least tell you how many you expend, even while sitting around on your fat-ass, and the battle is then half won.

This concludes Mean Chucks P.S.A.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The views expressed by Mean Chuck are entirely his own and by no means represent the views of the MisAdventures of Chuck blog.

4:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew! I just came in from a long trail jog. I didn't get a chance to read your entry I came straight to the commetns section. Did I miss anything?

10:11 PM

 
Blogger cns said...

listen here u skinny little maggot
today i am going to drive over to renato's and get myself a cheesesteak then drive by the co-op for some herr's salt and vinegar
chippies the maybe the happy wok for some general tso chicken and then maybe wawa for mac n cheese stouffers style

btw...farewell feast today at my place for akjn
honeybaked ham and other lite items
1pm don't come early
i don't like that

10:16 AM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

Does that contraption of yours come in any more fashionable colors? Also, does it tell time?

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

You didn't miss much Hari, things are all quite here at MoC...

CNN, you should eat all that crap seeing how skinnny you looked last night at the plummer.

And PP, yes - it tells time.

4:04 PM

 
Blogger cns said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Hahahaha! I know what you said CNN....

Give me $5 or I'll reinsert your comment!

6:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be "quite quiet" Hari!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

NO, that's quit-E. It's algerian with out the funny accent over the "E" because I couldn't find it.

It means "nothing happening"....I know how to spell quiet.

6:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

algerian? As in the native language of the inhabitants of Algeria? You do get around.

9:35 AM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

If we make a donation of $5 through your link, will you repost CNN's deleted comment?

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home