Everybodies Hometown...

Friday, March 23, 2007

Chuck's back, but will his readers return?

Ok, ok, ok.......no, I'm not dead. But thanks for worrying! It has after all only been 20 days, but maybe in "blogger world", that's an eternity?

Between moving again, and not having access to the Internet, I mean high speed access to the Internet, after all, who uses 28.8 dial up besides my mother, I just haven't had time to blog. Or maybe it's that I haven't had the desire or anything to blog about? Either way, it's time to get back on the horse...

For the benefit of my reading public I have arranged a temporary office space utilizing blazing fast Comcast high speed and a brand new computer. So new in fact it's got Windows Vista on it. Does that make me the first kid on my block to have Vista?

(Considering how opposed I was to upgrading my blogger, I don't think being the first kid on the block to have Vista is a good idea)


Now all I have to do is brew myself a good cup of coffee and wait for the creativity to flow....

5 Comments:

Blogger akjn westside said...

Vista is way cool, but I am seriously tempted by the dark side-the mac.

Alaska says that is grounds for divorce.

9:28 PM

 
Blogger d.K. said...

Hey Chuck,
Your post prompted me to upgrade to Vista. Of course, I did so on my "less than new" laptop, so it's a bit slower, but the graphics are enhanced. Welcome back!

10:40 AM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

I was thinking about switching to Vista but I prefer my Mastercard and Amex. Chuck, you're saying you had nothing blog-worthy to publish regarding the St. Patrick's Day weekend?

11:31 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

I'm like the new Vista enough, but every time I get asked to "approve or deny" something I'm trying to open, I think of the Mac commercial.

6:38 AM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

also, on an unrelated note, try a jelly donut.

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home