Everybodies Hometown...

Monday, June 25, 2007

7 Stones Bench

Free coffee for the rest of the year!

That's right, a major score by MoC, if I may say so myself.

Two weekends ago at this point, I opened up the "driveway woodshop" again and built the below bench for my friends at 7 Stones. The pictures don't do it justice I'm afraid, and I can't take credit for the painting on the backrest, only for being smart enough to ask Natalie to do it for me.

But I'm happy with the way it came out. Stop in and check it out one of these days.





3 Comments:

Blogger PokerPro said...

Does this include refills? How about flavored coffees and lattes?

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Refills? Yes.

I don't drink flavored coffees and lattes. They don't even count as coffee...

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice seat, I mean bench. Although when I tried it out, it was definitely not made with those of petite stature in mind. Oh well, better to hide the beer under and I'll get used to my legs sticking straight out. . .
-N

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home