Everybodies Hometown...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The "Breaking News"...here it is!

OK people...you loyal few. Consider yourselves privileged because you have just entered what is known as "the cutting edge."

I am happy to announce that CNN is the mother of my child!


No, no, no wait a second. That's the wrong announcement.

Start over.

I am happy to announce that after more than a year of work (and another year I'll still be paying for it) that my website has finally launched. As loyal readers you have the privilege, no... the honor, no.... the DUTY of being the first visitors.

Now, before I give away the goods I'd like to take a moment to thank my dear friend Pecker and his company for all their help, support, patience and work in making this a reality! If I make only enough money off of this site to have you redesign it in two years with a limitless budget, I'll be more than happy!

And an additional thanks and a big kiss to the sexiest project manager in the world - Heidi, who is no longer my project manager so I can now come clean and announce... she is the mother of my child!

Or maybe that was meant to be a question?

So without further adieu or further jokes I present to you the live version (in beta form) of :


6 Comments:

Blogger akjn westside said...

looks very cool but the registration is tricky - cannot get past the word verification box for the life of me!

are you really having a baby? if so, congrats....you'll have a bald buddy to play with :)

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

The first time I tried to register, it took me 5 attempts at the verification. The second time 3.

I don't think there is anything we can do about it?

And to answer your question, no. I'm a man, I can't have a baby...

6:53 AM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

Congrats on the launch Chuck! I had some issues with the word verification myself, but then again I am a lousy speller! Hey! when can we listen to Krush Grooves cache of lyrical gold on the site?

10:53 AM

 
Blogger cns said...

check out my links

4:38 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Aren't you the tricky one CNN!

5:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But hasn't Chuck always had a "bald" buddy to play with...???
Ouch!!!

later,
The goalie informally known as Hexy.... :-)

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home