Everybodies Hometown...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The day after....

MoC's head is keeping time nicely with his heart this morning, laying down a fantastic backing beat....perhaps I should have lightened up on the sake? After all it doesn't have xanthohumol!

Not to worry party-people, it isn't MoC's first hangover, certainly won't be his last, and nothing that another cup of fine Costa Rican coffee won't cure.

That being said, let me show you a couple of highlights;





Here's a mini bloggers convention at the Plum, with myself (smiling as to help my love life), Tedman, PokerPro and his girl Temptation!

(Just kidding PP, I know her name is Stella)

Prior to our after dinner drink, we naturally had.....before dinner drinks. This is where the sake enters the picture. Here are the boys, powering down a large sushi boat. That boat sank faster than the titanic.





One thing I would like to point out about this picture, which is odd - prior to Matt sitting down (he arrived a bit late) the four of us were all lefties! What are the odds of that?

hold on, I'm calculating........ 9,875,345 to 1!



Lagniappe - Of course, what New Year's eve review would be complete with out a pair of young tits in my hat!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck,

That certainly is a nice set of Lagniappes, good work. What is even more impressive is this streak of postings. Just when I was about to start disparaging you publicly, you come back w/ a vengeance. Now if we could only get Hari to start posting to his blog - he's as absent as a senior in Mr. Kupprion's Latin class.

Speaking of reminiscing, isn't it time for a limerick or haiku contest?

11:17 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Ya know, I was just thinking myself, maybe I need a contest in 2008! Proof that great minds think alike.

Then I said, "why not a song contest?"...then I thought, "wait, I can turn that into a whole website!"

6:58 AM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

nice shots :)
looks like a great night...love Flash's granny glasses as he carefully selects his fish!
PP's girl is a hottie!
also, the smile looks good on you...keep it up in 2008!

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home