Everybodies Hometown...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bummer revisited

So when I was lying in bed last night, I was thinking about my blog. And I was actually upset, angry, peeved, pissed off - all over again - about deleting my 198 posts!


FUCK!


And that was all I was going to say - that is, until I decided to add the FUCK!



You see in the past I probably would have self-censored myself and written it %$@*. I don't want to be known as a potty-mouth here at AofC/MofC. That and the fact that a certain 7 year old has been known to drop by and read. So PinF, fair warning. A bit of extra caution may be necessary. The winds of change are blowing through this blog and I need you to stay on top of your daddyduties and keep your daughter safe from the new, raunchier & edgier AofC blog.

And I don't want you people to think this new raunchier & edgier side of me has anything to do with CNN's comment the other day about my blog article being R-rated, when we all know what she really wants to read is the X-rated stuff!

No, I'm just going to write my blog the way I want to is all.

If CNN wants X-rated, she can get her ass over to my house, get in my bed and point her feet to Jesus! (you have 3 days).

At least that would finally give her something interesting to blog about.

I think I can hear Jojo laughing from here......

Chuckpottymouthster out.

7 Comments:

Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

I like this edgier, angrier AofC. Suffice to say I've issued an "R" rating due to your impending placement of AofC on the "raunch-pad".....Still PinF confesses to preferring the satirically embittered AofC will all the picante thrown in. PinF is adopting the politically correct heading for your blog as of today.

As far as the "lost blog" tapes of Chuck Lennon---all I can say is move forward Chuck. If nothing else their demise into the abyss only enhances your street cred----kind of like a lost antiquity sought but never found. Dare I say they've become the Holy Grail of Blogdom?

7:44 AM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

In retrospect. Is there nothing more to "think about" than a blog when lying in bed at night?

1:09 PM

 
Blogger cns said...

Right on
i got booze, magnums, and k-y (hopefully not needed)
for my birthday

2:35 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

dude...totally gigling over here!
point her feet to Jesus-I'll be using that line again-it's a keeper :)

Miss you! En route to mama's today I saw your Jeep out in front of the Ponderosa...I was almost sure you were here....

Nothing wrong with a pottymouth..my dad didn't teach me to talk like a sailor for nothing :)

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

I am here - if by here you mean Pennsylvania, the Keystone State.

I'm not leaving for Vermont, the Green Mountains until Friday, but enough license plate talk.....

7:16 AM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

Shittles....we're heading out to Nags Head today for the holiday weekend....totally bummed to have missed you :(

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Wow, I read that and just had a deja vu from when I was in the Netherlands......

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home