Everybodies Hometown...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

SURPRISE!

So, to answer the question that AKJN asked me in comment #66 of my so-called "final blog" (I bid you all adieu)

AKJN: "what's your statcounter at now?"

Well the answer is pretty close to what it is every other day. What I mean by that is the numbers haven't really dropped yet - you all seem to continue to drop by!

Is it hope?

Desperation?

Crackblog withdrawal?

You know, getting weaned from crackblog is a very difficult task. Apparently even for the dealer....

Anyway, I had a laugh at your expense and figured the least I could do is try to return the favor and give you one at mine.

Besides, I got a phone call from Peck's wife complaining that since I stopped blogging, he no longer has a creative outlet to express himself.

He can't sleep.

He eats nothing but FruitLoops and MiniRavioli.

At night, he walks around the house mumbling comments out loud, to blogs that have never been written.

He has imaginary conversations with PinF.

It's all very serious. So I told her I'd be happy to help out!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now doesn't that feel better!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting tactic Chuck.

First you create Peck's problem, and then swoop in to provide the cure?

Hang in there Pecker, you'll pull through!

6:51 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

snake oil

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Snake oil yes.

But genuine snake oil.

Not imported imitation snake oil made from worms and eels.

Not 50% snake oil watered down.

100% american made snake oil!

Nothing but the finest.

11:36 AM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

Chuck, I feel it's only fair for you to address each of your reader's individual issues in seperate posts. And more art work when you get a chance, too.
Thanks and welcome back!

1:25 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

my name is joanna, and I am a MofC addict....

4:18 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

That's good, I liked that one.

"Everyone say hello to Joanna."

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home