Everybodies Hometown...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Journal entry

Journal entry #279 -



This is the journal entry of Chuck, on February....I'm not even sure of the date at this point, I think it's Friday, but maybe not. The storm was considerably worse than predicted and I fear my window of opportunity to hike out has long passed. I'll just have to ride it out.


Journal entry #280-


This is Chuck again. I now haven't eaten in 3 days since the last of my rice ran out...making matters worse, I'm running low on water. Reconsidering my plan to hike out. I've decided it's better to die in the cold trying, than sitting around here....


Journal entry #281 -


Chuck here. A small problem. I've managed to include a picture of my snow shovels - as you can

see there is not much of a selection. I can actually flick the snow away faster with the one on the left - flick, flick, flick, but the holes don't help as a lot of snow falls through. The one on the right holds considerably more snow, but I have to be much slower and more methodical. ....I don't think I'll be able to dig myself out. With that in mind I'm getting hungry and thinking maybe I should eat my foot.....

Joornal enntry 2 888888 -

Chuk....I'm fading fast. kant holdd on much longer.......

2 Comments:

Blogger cns said...

don't u wish u had an apollo pizza
i'm gettin one 2nite

1:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck,

I'm not concerned about your food shortage. Normal humans can live for weeks without food, you - probably longer. Water is more important, however. Hopefully you can find some in your current predicament.

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home