Everybodies Hometown...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Homeless

What is it that generally makes the average person shy away from a homeless person?

In fact, not even shy away, but usually have anger even if it's not expressed towards a homeless person?

Why feel anger towards someone you don't know? Towards someone who could probably use your help?


Well I know why.





IT'S BECAUSE IT'S 7 AM IN THE MORNING AND I'M TRYING TO RELAX BEFORE WORK AND ENJOY MY COFFEE AND READ THE PAPER, NOT HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU ACROSS THE ROOM YOU CRAZY LADY IN A REDSKINS WOOL CAP WHEN IT'S GOING TO BE 90 DEGREES OUTSIDE! I'M NOT EVEN PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO YOU! NOW GET BACK OUT ON THE STREET AND LEAVE ME ALONE!




Oh, before you go....how do you like my bench?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're in the wrong part of town brother

11:26 PM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

I think its mostly their smell that makes me hate homeless people.

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home