Everybodies Hometown...

Friday, August 17, 2007

all the leaves are brown....




Viola! Chuck has been transported to Northern California wearing the same yellow shirt we last saw him in, hanging out with Moussa in Media.

Magic teleportation or merely a coincidence?

The size of the coastal redwoods (for you Dore - by the way, where are you?) always impressed me and pictures just can't do something that big justice.




But I digress as this was actually at the end of my trip, so let me back up...

Lest readers think PinFlight and CNN are the only two who know people getting married - think again. MoC also was able to crash a wedding - I mean was invited to the wedding of his two friends Neil and Julie, or as I prefer Dr and the Chef.



In typical California fashion it was a simple backyard casual affair, complete with Hawaiian shirts and flip flops. In fact being one of only two wearing a tie, I felt a bit over dressed. However, as I said to anyone who would listen, if I didn't wear a tie to the wedding, you'd never see me in one.


My congratulations go out to the two of you and it was a wonderful time, thanks for inviting me! And I won't embarrass you in MoC fashion by even mentioning that little incident with the ring on the wrong finger, although I do have the picture saved for posterity. Oh wait....too late.




3 Comments:

Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Wow, The FlightadventuresofChuck is on the road? Nice.....mushy. But nice. Don't forget the postcard for the collection.....

11:58 AM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

Nice shots, Chuck! Glad you had a good adventure :)

10:41 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

why don't you do a sketch of the redwoods for the gallery?

3:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home