Everybodies Hometown...

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Update!

Well my friends, I know you have been waiting patiently like good little Buddhist's for signs of enlightenment from the Master (of ceremonies (MoC)) here at MoC. Or at least a good one-two punchline.

Well the wait is over, or just about.

I have it on good authority from multiple sources that you are about to be rendered borderline unconscious from the shock and awe blog attack that is to be unleashed in the coming days.

I asked the Magic 8 Ball - "will there be a blog explosion at MoC" and the answer was "sources say yes!"

I consulted the Farmers Almanac - and that's right- blog season opens Friday! A whole week early this year.



So sit back and have a cold two, after all who can have just one? And look forward to some of these upcoming blogs:

  • "Chuck and Moussa unleash revelry in the Plumstead."
  • How 30 days of Buns-of-Steel shaped my butt into that walnut all the girls of Brighton love.
  • My up close and personal interview with PinF - here forth know as PinFlight. (you heard it here first!)
  • Chuck returns to the land of the sequoia's - Humboldt Co.

Starts Friday, in a theater near you!

9 Comments:

Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

PinF doesn't do interviews.

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

That would be PinFlight to you, and no matter, you can read the interview you didn't give next week.

6:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, they are Redwoods.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

fair enough then.....forward the questions. i'll grant one exclusive. just one.

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Dore,

Stop sassing me and send me your current email, the one I have is old.

I'll be in town in a week and a half and would like to see you and the coastal redwoods.

Otherwise known as sequoia sempervirens

6:42 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Ha ha ha, that's funny. A guy named PinF-light trying to throw his weight around! Who do you think you are, getting the questions up front? I don't think so.

You'll just have to fly by the seat of your pants...

6:47 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

your butt as a walnut? are you serious?

8:42 PM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

I hear that's one tough nut to crack!

12:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

promises, promises. Friday has come and gone. We've done the waiting -where's the enlightenment?
a fogotten gnome wants to know

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home