Everybodies Hometown...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

For Tim

Here at MisAdventures blog, we always strive to present a quality experience and understand the importance of "visual enhancement" to help us achieve our goal. While we can't always present first hand photographic experience of all our adventures, mostly due to the incriminating nature of the photo's themselves, we always strive to find a reasonable substitute.

We also understand that some of our fellow bloggers don't have the financial resources we have, to have there own in house art department, stocked with grade "C" talent in the wonderful workings of MSPAINT.

Given my current "volunteer" status I thought it only fitting that I "donate" some of my time, and my art departments talents to create this "one of a kind" rendering I call:

PinF's Saturday Get-Away

Enjoy!

Note - 100 signed limited edition works are available now!


9 Comments:

Blogger cns said...

love it...can i place an order for a signed, matted, framed print

12:03 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Carlos....does the mgr. of the Pier One even know you're in the store? Or are you sneaking around using the computer after they lock up...either way....good stuff chap!! Still I'm concerned, but at least now I'm amused too.

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Only Barney the security guy knows I'm here, but as long as I manage to keep him supplied with jelly-glazed-donuts, he let's me be....

2:49 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

jajajajajajjijijiji

3:32 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Hey, isn't that the Costa Rican laugh?

(how would I know that unless I'm in CR)

3:45 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

I am requesting an original Carlos, as well...send asap, as if you don't get out of th psych ward, it will be more valuable!
take your meds and keep painting :)

4:20 PM

 
Blogger cns said...

i'm back...this could be the best post yet on (mis)aventuras de carlos
i think we need to explore some art galleries or restaurants in media for chuck's work while at the psych center
pinnochio's?
old state?
tiny t's?

7:39 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

The important thing to remember is-- as MofC doodles in King of Prussia, PinF actuallu ventures out to write about "real" experiences, more importantly----he's actually in "Florida"....craft time is getting old....quite whittling wood and whistling dixie and let's see a CR kid learning how to use Microsoft paint....isn't that what you're in "Costa Rica" for? er....Costa Prussia.....sorry

6:49 AM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

With that kind of unbridled raw talent and a few posts on ebay, Chuck could raise alot of funds for his charitable causes (and weekend binges)!

3:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home