Everybodies Hometown...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Resident Artist II

Here at the Psych Center, they really like to stress Arts & Crafts as a form of therapeutic treatment, in lieu of the 3x a day shock treatments that I normally get.

While the doctors say it isn't good for me to keep feeding my tropical fantasy of Costa Rica, they say at least I am channeling my (mis)guided thoughts to something creative, instead of bashing Nurse Ratchet's head in.

Here is my latest - take note - this is only a "prototype". I made it with only a hacksaw (that I bought for 3 packs of Marlboro's and am secretly using to escape with). In addition someday when I do escape I would use freshly harvested bamboo so it would look better than this piece that washed up in the back yard....


7 Comments:

Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Is that bong? Have you moved to Spencer's Gifts now? Wow you're really getting around King of Prussia.

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

How keen of you to notice, the true nature of my creation.

It's a dual-flame, floral-infused, super-pipe I call tropical dreams....

3:47 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

also requesting a carlos tropical dream...just send with the signed, numbered and framed print shown below....
excellent crafstmanship

4:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck, My sincerest apologies. I had no idea you were suffering from "exhaustion" and had to "go away" for a bit of r&r. I feel horrible getting caught up in the other bloggers comments and having fun at your expense. I really starting thinking you were in CR, not "away" somewhere. If I visit do you need anything from the outside, like a cake with a basketball in it, or your old MASH tapes?

Take care and get better soon.

Your concerned friend,
Hari

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAH!!! ENOUGH!!! I WANT A PICTURE OF CHUCK IN CR!!!! NO MORE PHOTOSHOP, OR STOCK PHOTOS!! I WANT TO SEE A COSTA RICAN YOUTH WITH A BIG OL' SMILE SAYING "THANK YOU CHUCK FOR FIXING MY COMPUTER"

6:18 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

amen!! Enough Martha Stewart apprentice/CR! The art is cute, the photoshop creative, the carvings crafty---but what the hell are we here for? All of these crafts could have been done in New Hope.....where the hard drives, the mouses, the USB cables...most importantly where's the life altering stories of computer enlightenment?...Hari, get your bug spray ready....we're on a mission of truth.

6:45 AM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

Where do you put the weed?

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home