Everybodies Hometown...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The end is near

The end is near, and perhaps nearer than you think! Tomorrow I head back to San Jose and Friday I fly back to Philly - home of the Cheesesteak. Mmmmmmmm.

I'm heading to SJ tomorrow because I don't want to take a chance that -

  • the bus gets a flat
  • the bus breaks down
  • the road is washed out from a storm
  • aliens decide to attack Friday morning

Any of the above could delay my return to the home of the Cheesesteak and the International Headquarters for MisAdventures of Chuck INC.

I suspect this will be my last post for a few days, but stay tuned for the following -

  • Contest rules & regulations for the next big "Group mis-Adventure" coming Memorial weekend.
  • Final Costa Rica debriefing report
  • Pictures from my St Paddys Day reunion celebration entitled "Guinness & Jamisons - I love you so..."
  • clues to where I actually have been AND what I actually have been doing!!!

Stay tuned it will be exciting stuff! I promise!

Chuckster out.

5 Comments:

Blogger akjn westside said...

have a safe trip and see you when you get back...don't bring any guano back

3:02 PM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

I heard they were warming up (or dusting off)your seat at the Plumstead in anxious anticipation of your return!

3:49 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

dude...where are u?

12:21 PM

 
Blogger cns said...

dude!

the coffee shop babes reported that u are back in town...

u need to give a shout

12:35 PM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

Chuck, if you're in Media and you're OK tap the M key on your keyboard twice!

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home