Everybodies Hometown...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A day at the beach...

Glorious day at the beach today. I was hanging out enjoying it on my trusty red, blue, yellow and green stripped towel. You know the one. It’s the same one I had at senior week and every time I’ve been to the beach since – hence "trusty".

One of the local Rasta’s was walking by and stopped and asked me if I "knew Running Pepper"?

"You know Running Pepper"?

"What"?

"You know Running Pepper"?

"No"?????

He kept walking. Then I realized what he said – "Do you have rolling papers"?

Sorry, my pigeon is a bit rusty, and the answer is still no.

No running peppers.
No rolling papers.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go whitey

5:46 PM

 
Blogger d.K. said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, Chuck. At least you know what rolling papers are - I'm not so sure everyone does any more...

2:12 AM

 
Blogger PokerPro said...

You couldn't even help out a brother in need, Chuck? In Jamaica they use the old paper record album sleeves. Makes one mighty nice spleef, mon!

10:50 AM

 
Blogger cns said...

i'm a little worried about you chuck...men on crack carrying machetes?

i think u need to come home
u can volunteer at any local nursing home :)

1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could continue your "Chuck Beebe Foundation for Returning Old Lost Folks to the Wallingford Arms"

3:14 PM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

I don't know where ole DKs' hanging...but never heard of rolling papers?.....

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

You only have to worry about me if I become a man on crack carrying a machete.

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home