Everybodies Hometown...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Karma

It has come to my attention that certain readers of mine and we don't name names here at AofC/MofC. Never. But we will name initials which happen to be P in F, and it seems acting under the pseudonym of CNN, he was leaving short, sexist comments a few blogs back. I believe he was calling me a penis.

And of course believing it was coming from CNN initially, I was thinking it was some sort of 1-word proposition? (as opposed to a one word preposition - as, in, by, to since, penis) Maybe she was actually inquiring about my penis? "How's your penis?" Given all the trouble she has with capitals and punctuation, I don't find it a stretch that she could accidentally leave out 2 words in a 3 word sentence, and after all, I more than anyone often claim that we need a spell checker for the comments, not that it would have helped in this case unless she spelled it peeniss.

My titillation was quickly tempered by the realization that I was only spammed by my friend PinF, who hopefully was NOT inquiring about my penis. Given his writing ability (and wordiness) I think he was just being succinct enjoying his little bit of deviousness.

Normally this sort of thing would only get my mind working on some form of sophomoric blogger retribution, but given PinF's recent upgrade to beta, I think the universe took care of it for me.

Karma?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

careful on the insinuations Adevnture boy, or I'll bust into your shit to, and delete your latest musings.....now THAT would be Karma.

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit to...is that like a lean to...or a yert?

9:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no that's a Masai word for "stuff"

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Are you calling CNN a liar?

3:28 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

Chuck,
Ak said it is okay for me to inquire about your penis this ONE time only...so, how is it??

6:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it matter? You've already drawn your (wrong) conclusion.........

9:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penis.

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

So what you're saying is CNN really did call me a penis.

Then to make matters worse, she slandered your good name and reputation by falsly accusing you?

That girl needs a spanking.

Oh, and my penis is fine for the one of you who wanted to know.

5:01 PM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!! Looking foward to some Stowe foliage shots :)

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home