Everybodies Hometown...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Rainy Saturday

As I mentioned in the previous post, which I guess I could call the postpost since it appears below this one - THAT IS ASSUMING BLOGGER STARTS TO WORK AGAIN AND ACTUALLY POSTS ANY OF MY NEW BLOGS!!

That's right people, I seem to have a small glitch that is keeping me from posting anything new. I'll write this anyway, maybe someday next week you will get to see it.

I'm not alone in my problem, I've been to the blogger help forum and a lot of people have the same thing happening. Unfortunately, there hasn't been an answer posted yet....

Too bad because I've broken from my normal routine of going out for coffee and decided to stay in. I'm half fueled for take off, T-minus 1 more cup and we have liftoff.........


EDITORS NOTE: This is the second blog that I wrote yesterday. Originally I was unable to post either of them without getting errors. This morning I was able to post the first one, but not this one. Tonight I was able to post it.

It seems the problems are intermittent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home