Everybodies Hometown...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

BELIEVE!

That was the title of the article in the Philly Daily News on Sept. 25, where Paul Hagen all but guaranteed the Phillies of going to the playoffs with their 1 game lead with 6 to play.

With 1 game to play the Phils are now out of the playoff race 2 games back.

Nice work Paul. Here is a copy of the email I am sending him. I'm sure it's quite mild compared to some he is probably receiving.

Paul,

Why would you write such an article? I would expect something like that from a first year reporter, but not a veteran such as yourself.

I'm not expecting a reply as I'm sure your inbox is overloaded with email at this point, most probably far more graphic that this one!

Next year, don't talk about it being over, until it's actually over.

Thanks,

Chuck

2 Comments:

Blogger cns said...

i love you
i do think you are gay though

i wanna see the post about the meds and different diagnosis...
the post that made me spit out starbucks on my monitor

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

That's fine because I think you're a lesbian.

Oh, I can't find that one, sorry.

10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home