Everybodies Hometown...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Been a looooong, sloooooow week here at work. My employment might disappear as fast as the leaves have. I've decided to head the words of that wise sage of Media - Tedman O'hara. He told me a couple of weeks back, "it's never too late to start."

Of course without the rest of the conversation, that's a little vague. What I had said to him as we were having our coffee, was that I wasn't happy here at work and that I might have to leave if things didn't improve. I then mentioned that it was typical of me to leave without actually having another job lined up which isn't really the smart thing to do.... which leads us to his comment that "it's never to late to start (to do the smart thing)." Then he laughed, you know that laugh that only Tedman has.

I don't know, I'm feeling something dumb coming on!

1 Comments:

Blogger d.K. said...

Go for it, Chuck. Life is too short for regrets, and your instincts seem to have worked for you in the past. Finding that balance between what's prudent, and what's desired is very hard - I'm juggling with the same issues. I hope it works out for you, amigo.

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home