Everybodies Hometown...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

What's really been lost?

Truth be told, I don't really care about the "lost blogs." Sure it would be nice to have them I guess, but I've got 6 months of archives right now and I've never gone back and read a single one of them. I bet it's the same for all of you.

What I think is sad about yesterdays blog frenzy is this -

Tim, you could have done something really nice. And you would have felt good about yourself for doing it. I would have felt good about receiving it.

Now, even if the blogs appear, the feelings wont be the same. In fact they might even closer to the other end of the spectrum. The motives behind it now have all changed.

So what's really be "lost" is the opportunity to feel good and make someone else feel good in the process and isn't that what life is really all about?


Chuckster out.


Peck, you're unbanned.

There, I'm starting to feel better....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough already, I've got my violin out...... You've allowed the stale undertrappings of New England to invade your sense of humor and sense of fun.

Thats all it was Chuck just a little jump start to fire up the old MofC and by the looks of things it kind of rekindled some interest.

Your (over)reaction was obviously unexpected, as well as your hurt feelings, like you said yourself the "lost" blogs are just that...no one reads them, no one looks at em....you should have seen the through the offer from the get go---that you didn't is abit confusing.

The mellow dramatics of this event are becoming a bit over the top--almost laughable, I do nice things everyday chuck as I'm sure you do...let's keep it all in perspective.

I've unbanned myself. If you continue this whining I'd suggest some Vermont cheddar to go along with it--meanwhile I'm reporting you to Dr. Phil....

8:04 AM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

I am still mad at the "female" comments on the previous post!

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

What? Type faster, I'm getting bored....

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home