Everybodies Hometown...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Et tu, Brute?

pecker said...
"...None of these mysteries hold a candle to the (m)AoC Lost Blogs Enigma. Get out your Carbon 14, O Bald Non Computing One, and put yourself at our mercy. Only when you comply with our demands will that which you covet be disclosed. Don't let your foolish pride get in the way of the greater good, Chuck, there is too much at stake."


Do my eyes deceive me?
Do my ears betray the words that I hear in my head as I read the comments put down in the previous post?

At this moment, I am speechless.

Speechless, because I am so confused over which direction to take in my reply?
Anger?
Resentment?
Bewilderment?
Sorrow?
Rage?

Is it really true that my own two friends dangle a carrot in front of my nose?

I must write no more. This requires a 24 hour period of thought, while I examine the feedback and determine which path to travel down...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beebs,

Lemme spell it out...you're in Stowe, winter is coming, your employer is evidently pretty laid back, beer is plentiful, as are no doubt, coffee shops and all things you hold dear...to quote one of my all-time favorite films, "have a good time, all the time".

I'll bring a board for you...although given that it's been at least 8 years since you've ridden it, you may wanna rent one. Irregardless, as my friends from Drexel were fond of saying, lemme know when I can come up for a long, slope-bound weekend.

Nums, out.

P.S. I saw Mr. McCusker at WaWa this morning...he said to say "Hello".

11:26 PM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

Nums, I'll keep the fire burning (metaphorically, we don't actually have a fireplace. But I'll take you to an apres-ski where there is one!).

Your welcome any time. Now all we need is some snow. Let's hope el nino works his magic.

9:34 AM

 
Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

PinF loves when comments have NOTHING to do with the post. Like email is dead?

11:21 AM

 
Blogger akjn westside said...

It seems to me that our carefree blogging era has passed....these days, you gotta blog with serious offense, backed by am impregnable defense...I have enough crap to deal with in "real" life!!
Chuck, doll, please give us some beer soaked observations, descriptions of people and things that are worthy of your attention, and for God's sake get your azz out in the road and try to get run down by a snow-boarding supermodel...get the party started, Beebe!
p.s. I'll get some stats on my Honda if your serious...email me :)

6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home